Welcome to our wonderful municipality encompassing the communities of Arkona, Bosanquet, Forest, Grand Bend Port Franks and Thedford.
Given its many natural attributes - ranging from the sandy beaches of Lake Huron, the Oak Savanna Forest of the Pinery Provincial Park to the magnificent waterfalls at Rock Glen - Lambton Shores is one of the most picturesque communities in Ontario.
We are glad you decided to call us "home".
Resources for New Residents
- Education - we have an excellent education system.
- Garbage and Recycling - we provide a wide variety of waste collection programs.
- Health Care - you will find a variety of health care needs in or near us.
- Leisure Guide for basic information on community groups/involvement/contacts, recreation and leisure facilities and providers, business associations, youth groups etc.
- Places of Worship - you will find a variety of places of worship in our community.
- Utilities - you will find information on services for water, telephone, hydro, cable etc.
Welcome Wagon is also available to help, request a free visit online.