90 Main Street West, Grand Bend
The Grand Bend Beach is flooded with activity during the summer months and is home to many special events that offer the tourists and locals something different to do while they are visiting the beach. We invite you to review the Grand Bend Beach Use Policy if you are thinking about bringing an event to the beach.
Or if you a just looking to get away and enjoy a day at the beach, there's lots of fun to be had at the Grand Bend Beach!
- Public access
- Shopping and restaurants nearby
- Accessible Splash Pad and Playground
- Volleyball nets
- Public Washrooms
- Observation Deck and Pavilion available for rental
- Shade areas for eating
- Boardwalk along the length of the beach
- Parking available - at a premium during the peak season
- Municipally-owned and maintained
- Grand Bend Main Beach is internationally recognized as a Blue Flag beach
2017 Rental Fees
Beach Water Quality
Each week, from late May to early September, the County of Lambton takes water samples at the public beaches are tested and monitored for high levels of bacteria, excessive algae growth, or other contaminants that could cause negative health effects associated with swimming. Warnings are posted by the County when the levels of E. coli exceed the provincial guidelines.