Council Highlights: March 2022
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022 03:51 PM
Lambton Shores Council met on March 15, 2022 for a regularly scheduled council meeting.
- Council received a presentation from Lambton Area Water Supply System (LAWSS) requesting support for a joint funding application for LAWSS capital project; staff is to report back to Council on the request
- Council supported a resolution to dissolve the Ontario Land Tribunal
- Council received a report about the Redevelopment of Municipal Drive/Lions Park and asked staff to begin planning for the future...
Council Highlights: February 2022
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2022 02:08 PM
Council met on February 1, 10 and 22. All three meetings were live streamed on the Lambton Shores website.
- Council approved a site plan agreement with Widder Station Golf & Country Club
- Information reports regarding the 2022 Municipal Election were received
- Council declared municipal property to be surplus to the needs of the municipality; notice of the disposition is posted on the municipal website
- The 2022 Operating and Capital Budgets were approved; in 2022 there will be a 0%...
Municipal Impacts: Ontario Takes Additional Steps to Ease Public Health Measures
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2022 10:00 AM
With public health and health system indicators continuing to improve, the Ontario Government and Lambton Public Health have taken additional steps to ease public health measures.
In addition to lifting capacity limits in indoor public settings, the Province has now lifted proof of vaccination requirements for all settings. In response to the provincial announcement, Lambton Public Health has lifted the local Letter of Instruction requiring proof of vaccination for persons entering facilities used...
Huron Shores Area Transit Launches New Schedule
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2022 12:03 PM
Huron Shores Area Transit (HSAT) will be launching a service expansion, beginning Sunday, February 6, 2022. As part of the service expansion, several routes and schedules will change.Route changes
Route 1 (Sarnia to Grand Bend) will have a third daily run added with new stops in Thedford, Arkona, and the Sarnia Walmart Supercentre
Route 2 (Grand Bend to London) will have a new stop at the University Hospital - London Health Sciences Centre
Route 3 will now connect Grand Bend, Zurich, Hensall,...
Important Winter Reminders
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2022 12:47 PM
With winter on the doorstep, the Municipality of Lambton Shores and the Lambton Shores Fire and Emergency Services want to share some seasonal reminders for residents and visitors in the community.Overnight Parking Restrictions
In the Municipality of Lambton Shores, parking vehicles on municipal roads is prohibited between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. This is especially important in the winter season and during/after heavy snowfalls.