Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2022 03:45 PM
Council met at the Legacy Centre in Thedford on December 16, 2021. The December 21, 2021 meeting was held virtually and live streamed on the Lambton Shores website.
Council Meeting Highlights:
- Council approved the construction of a new Administration Office and Council Chambers with construction set to begin early in 2022
- A Public Meeting was held for Zoning By-Law Amendment application for 8375 and 8381 Defore Drive to rezone 8375 Defore Drive to a residential zone, portions of 8381 Defore Drive...
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2021 11:15 AM
Out of an abundance of caution, Lambton Shores Council has made the decision to return to a virtual format for Council meetings. The decision was made amidst mounting concerns over the spread of COVID-19’s Omicron variant and public health guidelines that advise limiting indoor public gatherings.
Although Council meetings will return to a virtual format, meetings will continue to be live streamed for the public.
A few notes regarding the upcoming Council meeting on December 21st, 2021:
- If you...
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 04:09 PM
The Municipality of North Middlesex is advising nearby residents in Lambton Shores of a full road closure on Parkhill Drive for a drain replacement.
Parkhill Drive (between Sylvan Road and Pete Sebe Road) will be fully closed on September 25 and 26, 2023. Please follow the posted detour routes.
The road is expected to reopen at 7pm on Thursday, September 26, 2023.
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2022 12:06 PM
Council Highlights for September 2022:
- A public meeting for a Zoning By-Law Amendment was held for 7414 Townsend Line to rezone the severed lands to an agricultural zone that allows for a residential dwelling and prohibit a dwelling on the retained portion of the farm; the ZBA was approved
- A temporary use agreement was approved for 8189 Jura Line to permit the occupancy of an existing dwelling during the construction of a new dwelling
- Council entered into an agreement with the Optimist Club of...
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2022 04:04 PM
The Municipality of Lambton Shores joins people throughout the Commonwealth in mourning the loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Flags have been lowered to half-mast at all Municipal facilities in memory of Her Majesty.
Our thoughts are with the Royal Family.