Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2021 12:00 PM
Council met virtually on February 9th for their regularly scheduled meeting. The public was invited to view the live webcast on the Lambton Shores website.
- Two public meetings were held for zoning by-law amendments:
- for property on Eric Street owned by Julie Silk to rezone part of the property to permit residential use; the ZBA was approved by Council.
- for property at 358 Ontario Street South owned by Merrywood Inc. to rezone a residential lot to permit a detached dwelling; the ZBA was approved.
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2021 03:45 PM
Council held their first meeting of 2021 virtually on January 7th. The meeting was dedicated to 2021 budget discussion and deliberation. The public was invited to view the live webcast on the Lambton Shores website.
- The draft capital budget project listing was approved as presented however, Council delayed any decision on new initiatives and pending decisions until the 2020 budget surplus information is received.
- The draft operating budget was approved including funding for the...