Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2019 03:45 PM
For Immediate Release
Lambton Shores Looking for Input from Local Businesses
October 31, 2019 – Lambton Shores, ON – The Municipality of Lambton Shores has launched a Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E) Project. The BR+E project aims to explore how local business can be supported and continue to grow in our community.
BR+E projects have been implemented in communities across the province. The results of BR+E projects in other communities have been impressive: new local investment, new jobs,...
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2019 03:30 PM
- Council heard a presentation from Tourism Sarnia Lambton about implementing a Municipal Accommodation Tax; staff was asked to provide a follow up report detailing administration, benefits, outcomes and issues with implementing the tourism tax
- Skinner and Skinner Architects presented their concept plan for a new administration building for Lambton Shores; staff was asked to provide a report outlining next steps, costs, benefits, timing and sustainability
- Lambton Shores Phragmites Community Group...
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2019 04:00 PM
Meeting of Council held October 1, 2019
- A Public Meeting was held for a zoning by-law amendment for 9765 Lakeshore Road to rezone portions of a lot to commercial and to add commercial storage as a permitted use; the zoning by-law amendment was approved by Council.
- Garry and Mary Lou Glenn were presented with the 2019 Good Neighbour Award.
- Council ratified the collective agreement that was negotiated with unionized employees and implemented the same changes to benefits, policies and...
Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2019 09:00 AM
Meeting of Council held September 10, 2019
- Property owners on Morenz Lane made a presentation to Council highlighting the need for an erosion control solution.
- A site plan was approved for 47 Ontario St N in Grand Bend for the construction of a commercial self-storage building.
- The site plan for the development of a service station at Main Street East and Tattersall Lane in Grand Bend was renewed.
For more information on these items, please go to the Council Calendar on our...
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 05:00 PM
- A public meeting was held for a zoning by-law amendment application at 8612 Goosemarsh Line; the ZBA was approved which rezoned the lot to permit a residence
- Sarnia Lambton Business Development Corporation made a presentation to Council; the SLBDC mandate is to help Lambton County businesses be more successful creating permanent jobs and wealth in our community
- A development agreement for 61 Centre Street in Grand Bend was approved
- Council granted approval for the Sunset Market in the Park to apply...