Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 03:45 PM
Meeting of Council held April 24, 2018
- Council received a presentation from St. Joseph’s Hospice.
- Donation of $ 15,000 was confirmed for the Lambton Shores Phragmites Community Group.
- Revisions were to the Draft Approved Plan of Subdivision for East Glen Estates in Arkona were supported.
- An exemption was granted to Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Inc. to allow them to apply for an amendment to the OP prior to the second anniversary of it’s passing. Site Plan agreements were approved:
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 01:00 PM
Meeting of Council held March 27, 2018.
Council heard an update from BM Ross Engineering regarding the Municipal Class EA being conducted to Address traffic congestion on the Ontario Street corridor in Grand Bend
Forest Canada Celebration Committee was provided additional funding of $ 2,000
Information reports were received regarding
Chippewas of Kettle and Stony Point First Nation and Municipality of Lambton Shores Joint Community Open House
2017 year-end Audit Planning Report
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 04:00 PM
Meeting of Council held March 6, 2018.
- Council decided to waive the building permit fees for the Arkona Lions Club for renovations at the Arkona Lions Medical Center.
- Grand Bend Canada Day Celebration Committee was provided additional funding of $6,800 for the fireworks show.
- Staff was directed to prepare a development agreement with the developer of Kitchener Avenue including a cost sharing amount to be paid for the reconstruction of Centre St. and that the development be constructed...
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2018 09:00 AM
Meeting of Council held February 13, 2018.
- Public meetings were held for two applications for Zoning By-Law Amendments:
- Dale Hayter and Sons Ltd. - 10410 Lakeshore Road
- Rice Development Company Inc. - Brooklawn Dr and Tattersall Lane, Grand Bend.
- Huron Shores Transit gave a presentation to Council asking for support of a community transit initiative.
- Council awarded contract for the purchase of a Triple Combination Pumper Rescue Truck to Camions Carl Thibault Inc. for $579,123.00.
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 01:15 PM
Meeting of Council held January 23, 2018.
- Council approved the purchase of 7849 Rawlings Road to establish an operations depot.
- Consideration of Cliff Road Drain and adoption of the report and provisional by-law.
- Held a public meeting for a zoning by-law amendment at 7922 Townsend Line.
- Approved a by-law exemption and agreement for construction of a dwelling using storage containers in Port Franks.
- Awarded the tender for the Pump Station Rehabilitation Project.
- Enacted the following...