Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2019 08:15 AM
Meeting of Council held January 22, 2019
- Council had a presentation from BM Ross on their draft report “West Bosanquet and Forest Serving Policy Review” and directed that BM Ross finalize the report.
- Staff was asked to work with Sifton Properties on the Reflection Shores Development using a developer built Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Staff was directed to prepare a set of guiding principles for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Council asked staff to organize...
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 02:00 PM
Meeting of Council held December 18, 2018
- Council heard a presentation from Dave Crocket and Irene Hall representing the West Shores Wellness Hub requesting funding for the project. A decision on a motion to provide funding of up to $1,000,000 was tabled until January 2019 budget discussions.
- The deferred motion from November 20, 2018 to opt out of allowing retail cannabis sales in the municipality was defeated. By defeating the opt out motion, the sale of recreational...
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2018 02:15 PM
Meeting of Council held November 20, 2018
- Council deferred a decision on opting in or out of allowing retail cannabis sales in the municipality.
- Zoning By-law Amendments were approved for:
- Rice Development Corporation – Plan 25M-60 Grand Bend
- VB Sand and Gravel – 9899 Klondyke Road.
- Council received the Roads Management Study which is a document to assist in preparing annual budgets for road reconstruction and resurfacing.
- Council remuneration was adjusted for 2019 to maintain 2018 after...
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 04:00 PM
Meeting of Council held October 30, 2018
- Planning Public Meetings were held for:
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – Proof Line at Pioneer Drive - Vance;
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 7610 Biddulph Street - Russell;
- Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Amendments – 9899 Klondyke Rd – VA Sand and Gravel.
- Council heard a presentation from Alan and Sandra Cronk objecting to a proposed encroachment agreement for 20 Woodward Ave.
- Eric Bujold presented his rationale for the encroachment agreement at 20 Woodward...
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2018 08:00 AM
Meeting of Council held October 2, 2018
- Monteith Brown Planning Consultants presented the Recreation and Leisure Services Master Plan Update and Council adopted the plan.
- A subdivision agreement with Grand Bend Developments Corporation at 74 Main Street East in Grand Bend was approved.
- Zoning By-Law Amendments were approved for:
- 7680 Townsend Line – Van Engelen
- Widder Road – McDermott
- Con C N Pt Lots 22 and 23 - Pachlarz.
- The 2019 water and wastewater rates were adopted.
For more information...