Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 04:15 PM
Council Highlights February 11, 2020
- Council approved a zoning by-law amendment at 8923 Widder Road to allow for site-specific rezoning to permit a second dwelling unit intended for family
- Staff was asked to prepare a report for 2020 beach operations
- Council passed a resolution to support Sunday gun hunting in Lambton Shores
- A report on Municipal Accommodation Tax was considered; Council did not endorse the implementation of the program
- Site Plan approval was approved for 91 Ontario St S in Grand...
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 04:00 PM
Council Highlights – January 14, 2020
- Council heard a presentation from the Kiwanis Club of Forest regarding their Vision 2020 project for the Kineto Theatre. Council directed staff to prepare a report regarding a request from the Kiwanis Club for bridge financing for their project
- The water distribution system infrastructure within Sunrise Lane was assumed by Lambton Shores
- A zoning by-law amendment was granted for 9569 Ipperwash Road
- The 2020 Fees and Charges By-Law was approved
- Council approved...
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 12:00 PM
Council Highlights – December 17, 2019
- Council heard a presentation from Transit Consulting Network regarding the transit feasibility study that was funded by the Community Transportation Grant; the implementation plan and Phase III of the study were approved
- The Asset Management Plan update was received after a presentation by Public Sector Digest on the updated study
- The multi-year accessibility plan was approved for 2020-2022
- The engineering project for the Grand Bend Ontario Street Trunk Sewer...
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2019 12:30 PM
- Council heard a presentation from residents in Southcott Pines requesting that asphalt roads be the standard for their area; staff was asked to review the existing policy
- Staff provided Council with an update since the OFMEM Review of Fire Protection Services was received
- Council approved an automatic aid agreement with Plympton-Wyoming
- A report on Municipal Accommodation Tax outlining the opportunities and challenges associated with implementing MAT was presented to Council. The issue was tabled...
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 02:30 PM
- Consideration of the Report for the Stewart Drain was held. The Engineer’s Report was prepared and presented by Ray Dobbin, P. Eng.; Court of Revision for this drain will be held on December 3, 2019
- A Public Meeting was held to rezone a property on Main St in Thedford to permit a bed and breakfast establishment; the zoning by-law amendment was approved by Council
- Council heard a presentation from residents affected by flooding of Mud Creek in Port Franks. The residents requested that the...