Report It

Welcome to the Report It Portal, a simple and streamlined approach for citizens to report an issue or request municipal services. By completing and submitting the form below, your request will be sent to the appropriate municipal staff to address your issue or concern. Depending on the nature of your request, the response time may vary.

Using the online reporting portal

Please complete the online portal below to submit your issue/feedback/service request. If your issue/request type is not listed in the drop-down menu, please select “other” and provide as much detail as you can.

Should staff require follow up information, they will use the contact information provided.

Is your issue/request type a time sensitive after-hours emergency?

  • To report a by-law issue, such as a noise complaint, call 519-243-1400 (option 8)
  • If you have a water and sewer emergency, call 519-243-1400 (option 6)
  • For other general emergencies (e.g., fallen tree blocking road), call 519-243-1400 (option 7)
    • Do not use option 7 to report a noise complaint or by-law issue. To contact By-Law Enforcement, use option 8


Report an Issue or Request a Service

Contact Us